Saturday, August 7, 2010

The DMV Sucks...That Is All

PoS and I took a field trip to the local Department of Motor Vehicles this past Friday. As I do when I'm bored, I live tweeted the adventure.  Scroll down to the bottom and work your way back up to see what happened when she tried to get her driver's license.


  1. But it'll be a minute before I'm ready to sit in there again. The DMV sucks.

  2. The bad news is she didn't pass the driving test. The good news is she wasn't upset about it & can take it again as soon as she's ready.

  3. The kid is up soon. She's praying she doesn't get the guy who rarely passes people. Y'all pray for her...& me. I nvr want 2 sit here again

  4. Only 2 ppl ahead of the kid now. I don't want them to fail, but if they must, I hope they do it quickly. We're entering hour 3 at the DMV

  5. In 2 hours, only 5 ppl hv taken their road test. The kid is 9th on the list. If I didn't think she'd make me look bad on FB, we wd leave



  6. Walked to McDonalds & left the kid at the DMV. Lionel Richie's Running w/ the Night came on & I rlly want 2 reenact the video dance sequence

  7. And I'm hungry, starving even! Of course the kids permit expires today so the license is a must. via Twitter for iPhone
  8. Who is only open Mon - Fri & only has 2 people giving the driving test? MO DMV, that's who! Girl next to me has been here 3 hours!

  9. Sitting in the DMV pissed. I wanted 2 B here when they opened. Teen was 2 busy socializing. Now we have a 2 hour wait at least! via Twitter for iPhone
  10. Off to the DMV w/ PoS. Here's hoping there will be another licensed driver in the house when it's over & my chauffeuring duties can end.


0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment